Parents have asked, so we’ve published our wish list! It’s an assortment of things we’d like to have at some point and little items that we always need and would welcome at any time should you be looking for small ideas! All donations are tax deductible and we can provide you with a receipt for tax purposes.
We SO appreciate the amazing community of families that we have here and are thankful for all that you do to help out our school!
- Pencil Sharpeners – We go through these at an alarming rate. Most only last us about a year. The electric sharpeners are easier for the kids to operate.
- Extra Snacks – it’s not unusual for a parent to forget snack day – we know how busy parents can be and totally understand! We do try to stock extra goodies but would welcome and extra bag or box of something that we can share when this does happen.
- Lakeshore Learning Gift Card – This store is chock full of items that all of teachers use in the classroom everyday; things like paint, learning toys, classroom signs and calendars and so much more. If you’d like to help a teacher with items for the classroom, this store has so many options!
Classroom Supplies that we can ALWAYS use:
- Baby Wipes and Hand Sanitizer – we use lots of these both to help contain messy fingers that haven’t quite made it to the bathroom for washing and to keep germs from spreading!
- Brown Paper Sacks (Lunch Bags)
- Empty Toilet rolls
- Egg Cartons
- Meat Trays
- Yogurt Containers